Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is the body which has collective and corporate responsibility for governance and providing leadership to the Society.
It is also responsible for ensuring the Society and its members fulfil it stated objectives and act in accordance with its By-Laws and Articles of Association. It is the Chair’s responsibility to provide leadership to the Board.
- Chair of the Society: Tony Thompson
- Vice Chair: vacant
- Branches Director: Mark Taylor
- Education Director: vacant
- Events Director: vacant
- Finance Director: Martin Blackburn
- Marketing Director: vacant
- Membership Director: Matt Roy
- Professional Working Group (PWG) Director: Stephen Gallagher
- Web Director: vacant