Who we are?
We are a group of academics, practitioners and education specialists who are members of or closely associated with the EPS with a very keen interest in developing emergency management and resilience education for the benefit of the profession. Members are:
- Director with Portfolio: vacant
- Chair: Eve Coles, University of Leeds.
- Vice Chair: Lucy Easthope, University of Bath.
- Secretary (Temp) Gail Rowntree, Bucks New University.
- Jeannie Barr, Angus Council/Scottish Branch Emergency Planning Society.
- Debbie Brooker-Evans, Plymouth City Council.
- Viv Brunsden, Nottingham Trent University.
- Jeff Goatcher, Nottingham Trent University.
- Julie Humphreys, Skills2Share.
- Caroline McMullan, Dublin City University.
- El Parker, Coventry University.
- Gary Silver, Metropolitan Police (representative, Membership and Development Committee).
- Suzanne Wilkie, Scottish Resilience Development Service (ScoRDS).
- Steve Wilks, Teesside University.