2016 Resilience Award winners announced
Publish Date: 4th October 2016
At a special event during the EPS’s Annual Conference, the 2016 Resilience Awards were held followed by the Society’s annual dinner, held at the SWALEC Stadium , Cardiff.
The winners of the Awards were:
Most Innovative Product of the Year – PlanB Consulting for the Media Incident Training Simulator.
Emergency Planning Initiative of the Year Award – Bracknell Forest Council for the Wildfire Awareness Project.
Voluntary Sector Award – Ian Taylor and Event Volunteers for the RAFA Shoreham Airshow
Resilience Team of the Year Award – Resilience & Emergencies Team – WSCC for the Shoreham Air Crash 2015.
The EPS ‘Member of the Year’ Award was won by Andy McCombe.
The EPS ‘Branch of the Year’ went to the East Midlands Branch.
Full details of the Awards ceremony will feature in the next issue of Resilience, and a picture gallery will be hosted on our website shortly.
- LFB EUR evaluation report 2017
- Resilience Calendar May 2017
- Recent Developments in Civil Protection, Counter Terrorism and Kindred Matters – 22.04.2017
- 2017 EPS Resilience Awards Information Pack
- 2017 EPS Resilience Awards Nomination Form
- Westminster attack: vigilance on HVM continues
- EPS signs partnership deal for ‘Flood & Coast 2017’, 28-30 March, Telford
- Welcome – EPS Chair
- Flood and Coast, Telford, 28-30 March 2017
- 2016 Resilience Award winners announced