EPS signs partnership deal for ‘Flood & Coast 2017’, 28-30 March, Telford
Publish Date: 8th February 2017
The EPS has signed a contra-deal with the organisers of the ‘Flood & Coast’ conference and exhibition, to be held in Telford on 28-30 March.
Led by the Environment Agency, the event brings together key stakeholders from the flood and coastal erosion risk management (FCRM) community.
In the deal, for publicising the event amongst the membership, the EPS gets a free stand at the exhibition to help new members to the organisation, as well as a discounted entrance fee to the conference for EPS members – £215 for one day, £430 for all three days.
It is he second year that the EPS has entered a contra-deal with Flood & Coast, following the success of last year’s event.
- East Midlands Events Overview 2017
- The Emergency Planning Society AGM Poster
- EPS Proxy Form – 23.03.2017
- Recent Developments in Civil Protection, Counter Terrorism and Kindred Matters – 22.03.2017
- Recent Developments in Civil Protection, Counter Terrorism and Kindred Matters – 12.03.2017
- Westminster attack: vigilance on HVM continues
- EPS signs partnership deal for ‘Flood & Coast 2017’, 28-30 March, Telford
- Welcome – EPS Chair
- Flood and Coast, Telford, 28-30 March 2017
- 2016 Resilience Award winners announced