Flood and Coast, Telford, 28-30 March 2017
Publish Date: 9th November 2016
Flood and Coast, Telford International Centre, 28-30 March 2017.
The EPS will once more have its exhibition stand at next year’s event.
Led by the Environment Agency, this conference and exhibition attracts key stakeholders from the flood and coastal erosion risk management (FCRM) community, including civil engineers, transport officials, local authorities, infrastructure owners, Emergency Services, utility companies, product manufacturers, consultancies, contractors, businesses, community groups and universities.
To join the UK’s largest gathering of professionals in FCRM to exchange a broad range of perspectives on innovation and best practices.
- Recent Developments in Civil Protection, Counter Terrorism and Kindred Matters – 23.06.2017
- 17.05.10 – NOC Minutes
- Finsbury Park: terrorism is a threat to all communities
- Grenfell – the government must act
- Terror attacks: extend Project Griffin
- London Bridge Terror Attack – EPS London Branch
- Manchester atrocity: EPS urges businesses to take up counter-terrorism awareness offer