Flood and Coast, Telford, 28-30 March 2017
Publish Date: 9th November 2016
Flood and Coast, Telford International Centre, 28-30 March 2017.
The EPS will once more have its exhibition stand at next year’s event.
Led by the Environment Agency, this conference and exhibition attracts key stakeholders from the flood and coastal erosion risk management (FCRM) community, including civil engineers, transport officials, local authorities, infrastructure owners, Emergency Services, utility companies, product manufacturers, consultancies, contractors, businesses, community groups and universities.
To join the UK’s largest gathering of professionals in FCRM to exchange a broad range of perspectives on innovation and best practices.
- East Midlands Events Overview 2017
- The Emergency Planning Society AGM Poster
- EPS Proxy Form – 23.03.2017
- Recent Developments in Civil Protection, Counter Terrorism and Kindred Matters – 22.03.2017
- Recent Developments in Civil Protection, Counter Terrorism and Kindred Matters – 12.03.2017
- Westminster attack: vigilance on HVM continues
- EPS signs partnership deal for ‘Flood & Coast 2017’, 28-30 March, Telford
- Welcome – EPS Chair
- Flood and Coast, Telford, 28-30 March 2017
- 2016 Resilience Award winners announced