Flood and Coast, Telford, 28-30 March 2017
Publish Date: 9th November 2016
Flood and Coast, Telford International Centre, 28-30 March 2017.
The EPS will once more have its exhibition stand at next year’s event.
Led by the Environment Agency, this conference and exhibition attracts key stakeholders from the flood and coastal erosion risk management (FCRM) community, including civil engineers, transport officials, local authorities, infrastructure owners, Emergency Services, utility companies, product manufacturers, consultancies, contractors, businesses, community groups and universities.
To join the UK’s largest gathering of professionals in FCRM to exchange a broad range of perspectives on innovation and best practices.
- EPS South Western Branch Committee Meeting – 09.02.2017
- Recent Civil Protection and Counter Terrorism Publications and News – 05.02.2017
- Strategic Co-ordinating Group Situation Report
- TFCR Workshop Newcastle Syndicate Feedback Workshop
- TFCR Workshop Newcastle Programme
- EPS signs partnership deal for ‘Flood & Coast 2017’, 28-30 March, Telford
- Welcome – EPS Chair
- Head Office Christmas & New Year Closure
- Flood and Coast, Telford, 28-30 March 2017
- 2016 Resilience Award winners announced