Grenfell Volunteers Registration Form
Publish Date: 27th June 2017
Many thousands of people offered their help. There were over 10,000 emails to the Grenfell volunteer email address and thousands more made their way to the area and found ways to help. Volunteers’ efforts made a tremendous contribution to the community response to the tragedy.
Although not everyone who volunteered has yet had a chance to play their part, over the coming weeks and months there may be a continuing need for volunteers to assist in a variety of ways.
In order to match volunteers to where they are needed most, we would be grateful if you could complete a volunteer registration form with your contact details, skills and general availability. We are sorry if you have already provided some of this information. Collecting it in this was will help us to more effectively deal with the huge numbers of offers received.
The Council will be working with the Volunteer Centre, Kensington and Chelsea to ensure volunteers are matched to suitable opportunities should the need arise. Please click on the link below to access the volunteer registration form.
Thank you once again for volunteering
Councillor Gerard Hargreaves
Cabinet Member for Civil Society and Community Safety
- Recent Developments in Civil Protection, Counter Terrorism and Kindred Matters 12.11.2017
- Professor David A Alexander- Biography
- Recent Developments in Civil Protection, Counter Terrorism and Kindred Matters – 05.11.2017
- Expired: 2017 Emergency Services Show 20-21st September
- EPS agree partnership deal with Contamination Expo
- Grenfell Volunteers Registration Form
- Finsbury Park: terrorism is a threat to all communities
- Grenfell – the government must act