Graduate Emergency Planning Officer
Islington Council is inviting applications from Graduates with a specialist interest in one or more areas of resilience, business continuity, emergency planning or crisis/disaster response to work within the Emergency Planning Unit providing support and assistance in the unit’s projects and plans over the next 2 years.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and hard-working individual to join a progressive, well respected team to gain practical experience in local authority emergency planning and business continuity policy and practice.
Due to the nature of the placement we are only interviewing applicants who hold a BSc or MSc in Disaster Management, Emergency Planning, Business Continuity or equivalent level qualification.
Interview dates: Tuesday 18th and Thursday 20th September 2018
- Salary: £24,618 - £26,658 p.a
- Date added: July 30, 2018
- Closing date: August 28, 2018
- Location Postcode: Islington Town Hall, Upper Street, London N1 2UD
- Working hours (Per week): 35 hours per week - Fixed Term Contract - Up to 2 years
- Ref: ER/5235/DS
How to apply
Please visit the link(s) below to apply for this position.