Resilience Advisor/Emergency Planning Officer
The London Borough of Barnet’s Emergency Planning Team is called upon to respond to a wide variety incidents within the borough, to support Barnet’s residents, communities and business when they are most in need.
To meet the challenges of the future, the Council is undertaking a wide-ranging review of how it delivers its emergency planning and business continuity services to ensure they remain increasingly robust and responsive to the changing and evolving requirements of Barnet’s residents and businesses and to meet the requirements of Resilience Standards for London.
To support this work, Barnet is looking for highly motivated individual who wants to gain experience in an interesting and exciting interim post, within a supportive and educational environment. The post would suit someone wanting to learn and gain unique experience
Interview dates are flexible and by arrangement.
To Apply please send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Job Description and further information please click here
- Salary: inclusive of on-call allowance £3,503 monthly.
- Date added: February 7, 2019
- Closing date: March 1, 2019
- Location Postcode: North London Business Park, N11 1NP
- Working hours (Per week): Full time interim position until June
- Contact telephone: If you would like to discuss the post or would like further details, please call Andrew Pritchard on 07787 505378. We would like to hear from you.
How to apply
Please visit the link(s) below to apply for this position.